Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Some great news

I am so very happy this morning!
The news- Little Blue Deer, a blog/website designer is re-designing The Passionate Peony!! She has designed many of my favorite blogs and they all turn out perfect. So, well... I couldn't help but give myself a little treat ;)
I'm hoping it will turn out feminine and Victorian, but still fresh and not too stuffy. You know? My vision for it is sort of all over the place, but I'm confident she will get it right judging by her past successes.
I spend a good portion of my morning sifting through her portfolio of beauties, and I suspect you would enjoy doing the same...
http://www.littlebluedeerdesign.com/


I'm hoping for it to turn out a little something like this..
(minus the wedding pics, instead some rooms etc, maybe a peony?)






Any input/ideas??







0 comments:

Post a Comment