Friday, 6 July 2012

What a week

It has been one interesting week... I started my blog, and have been stalking the internet in ALL my spare time. Proof of this week's insanity: pinterest told me to go get a coffee because I was liking too many pins. No joke. So I thought I would have a bit of fun and explain my week so far through one of my favorite things: beautiful photographs.
Here goes:

As I explained, my week started off kind of like these shoes...
Totally crazy, but in a bit of a good way.
I had to remind myself of this many times.
If I want my blog to go somewhere great, I have to work like a dog until it gets rolling!  Above all that, still.....
But forgive me, I'm still human, so I do wish I was lounging here with a great book...
Or here...
Or definitely here...
Thank goodness its almost the weekend so that I can do some of this...
Except probably not while wearing couture. Welllll, who knows.
Thats all for now, toodles!







0 comments:

Post a Comment