Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Summer Bucket List- Part 1

Most summers, I plan on doing amazing, adventurous activities that I always associate with the season. Sadly, life gets in the way and the heat usually stops me from doing any of it! This summer, being my last spent in my hometown of Kelowna, BC, I have made a bucket list.
 
So far I have 43 items on the bucket list- I think its quite doable.
 
I thought I would share the first 15 with you today. Note that not all of them are fun, per say, but they are all things I've been meaning to do for a while now.
 
I'm thinking that each time I cross something from the list I can do a little update post?
 
Anyways, here it is...
 
1. Go to the Armstrong fair.

 
 
2. Watch a drive-in movie.

 
 
3. Try 10 Pinterest DIY

...this one is at the top of my list!

 
 
4. Try 5 new recipes

 
 That right there is lavender hot chocolate. YUM.

5. Discover a new favorite author

 
 
6. Make it a weekly routine of going to cheap Tuesday movies and wing Wednesdays.
 
7. Sleep outside under the stars.



 
8. Build an insane blanket fort.. and of course spend a day reading in it :)

 

 
9. Go to Center of Gravity and Keloha- both beach festivals in Kelowna
 
 
 
10. Have a fondue dinner
 
 
11. Relearn the piano.

 
 
 
12. Get a polaroid camera.

Pretty sure I'm set on this one, its the Instax mini 8 and it comes in pastel pink and yellow too!
(learning towards the yellow)

 
 
13. Finish my wall collage and mural.

I will be doing an update post once I've made some more progress! I'm hand painting a wall in my bedroom in a chinoiserie style.



 14. Get my blog/etsy store up and running again!
(I've been pretty horrible with keeping up the blog lately!)
 
15. Eat Clean

 
 Less packaged food and more veggies-they've been MIA in my diet for a while now.. not so good.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment